Many clients want to know, "how long will this take?" before they sign on the dotted line. If you use the Rova Methodology, you can comfortably say strategic planning for an entire organization will take 45-60 business days. For a project, it's significantly less, around 15-20 days plus the time it takes to deliver what it is you have been engaged to do (website, campaign, etc.).
The Plan phase will take roughly 16 days and can be broken down as:
- Plan session (agency & client): 2 days
- Refine the Plan and deliver to the client (agency): 2 days
- Review of Plan (client): 2 days
- Revisions of Plan (agency): 2 days
- Approval of Plan (client) : 1 day
- Write measurements (agency): 2 days
- Review measurements (client): 2 days
- Revisions of measurements (agency): 2 days
- Approval of measurements (client): 1 day
The Transcend phase will take roughly 30 days and can be broken down as:
- Ideation session (agency & client): 2 days
- Compile and refine, matching and write outlines (agency): 12 days
- Review outlines (client): 2 days
- Refine outlines and develop final deliverable (agency): 7 days
- Present final deliverable and review (client): 3 days
- Revisions (agency): 1 day
- Acceptance (client): 1 day
Are you ready to start the Plan phase for an organization? Let's dive in.
Or you can view our sample timeline for implementing the Rova Methodology for a project.