If you're regularly in charge of creating plans and have multiple clients with similar goals, you should think about cloning a Plan before creating an entirely new one. It's a great way to save time.
Cloning a Plan allows Admins and Client Editors to duplicate an already-existing plan, bypassing re-writing summaries, entering tactics and measurements, and matching all together. Users can tweak small things that may need to change (i.e., horizon dates, names, numbers, etc.) rather than taking the time to completely re-do everything. It's similar to using a template.
To clone a Plan, use the following steps:
1. In the overhead navigation, click on the Admin button.
2. Once you access the dropdown, select and click on Clients. This will open the clients screen.
3. On the clients screen you will see a list of your current clients. Click on the client whose plan you are creating. This will take you to that client's page. NOTE: If this is a new client, you will need to create the client first.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the client's page and locate the green Add Plan button within the Plans section. Click the button.
5. Once you click the button, you will be redirected to the Create Plan page. Here, you will have two options - Create New or Clone Existing. Click Clone Existing.
6. On the next screen, you will see a dropdown. Click and choose which plan you'd like to clone. Click the Next button.
7. From here, you will be able to change the Plan name, enter the horizon date, select your team members, edit the summary and add any notes you see fit. Once all of the required entries are entered, the Finish button will become clickable. Click Finish when you are finished and your Plan will be created!