The first step in analyzing and tracking your data is deploying your active tactics. In the software, the only way you can enter any measurement activity for a tactic, is to first set the deployment date for that tactic. Once the deployment date has passed, you will be able to enter activity based on the measurements’ frequency.
To set the deployment date, follow the steps below:
- Open the Plan for which you wish to enter activity.
- Click on Tactics in the left navigation.
- Once you’re on the tactics page, select or search and select the tactic on which you want to set the deployment date.
- Selecting the tactic will open the tactic detail page. Once you’re on this page, click the Edit button in the upper right hand corner.
- Clicking the Edit button will allow the user to edit all of the components of the tactic, including the deployment date. Click on the calendar next to the deployment date, and select the date this tactic will be deployed.
- When the date has been set, click on the Save button. This will finalize the deployment date.