Once a tactic has been deployed, the next step is to add activity for the measurement(s) tied to that tactic. Since each measurement has a frequency, activity will only be entered at those specified times (i.e., weekly, monthly, quarterly, biannually, etc.). Any given tactic can have several measurements tied to it and keeping track of all of the measurements and their frequencies can be a daunting task. Because of this, Rova automatically sends reminders via email to the individuals assigned to the measurements. If you do receive an email, simply click on the url in that email and follow the steps below.
To add activity from within the system:
- Open the Plan you wish to add measurement activity to.
- Click Measurements in the left navigation.
- Once you’re on the Measurements page, select, or search and select, the measurement you want to enter activity for. This will take you to that measurements’ detail screen.
- When you’re on the measurement details screen, scroll down the page until you see the Add Activity button. Click the button.
- When you click the add activity button, you will see a pop-up asking for the activity date, the value and any comments you may have for this specific measurement activity. The activity date should always be the date the numbers were pulled. When all the data is entered, click Submit.
- Clicking Submit will take you back to the measurement details screen, and in the activity box you will see all previous activity as well as the activity you just entered.
- You can also add comments for the overall Plan that will add context as well as select the corrective action required box.