Once the measurements are added into the software and after the Ideation session has occurred, the next step is to enter tactics into the software.
There are two ways to add tactics into Rova software, manually enter them one by one or import them all at once from an excel doc.
To enter each tactic manually, follow these steps:
- Open the Plan you wish to add tactics to.
- Locate and click Tactics in the left navigation.
- Once you’ve clicked on Tactics, you will be taken to the Tactics screen where you will see a list of all of the tactics that have been added to the Plan so far. If you have not added any tactics, this screen will be blank. Scroll to the bottom of the screen until you see a green Add Tactic button, click the button.
- Once you’ve clicked the button, you will see a pop-up form to add a Tactic. Add the tactic name, description, deployment date (if known), internal reference number (like a job # or project #), if you are using a 3rd Party Partner to implement the tactic, the budget and whether the tactic is a producer or influencer. Click Submit.
- Once you’ve clicked on Submit, the pop-up form will fade and you will see the Tactics screen again. If the tactic you added was one of the first, you will be able to see it on the screen. If the tactic you added was in addition to several tactics, the most recently added one will show up last on the list as the list of tactics, by default, is sorted by ID number (auto generated by the software).